March 9, 2012 by jooshanoosh
It our inaugural giveaway!!! We will be giving away to two lucky recipients copies of our soon to be released book Tell Me Who I Am. I know you usually like to enter giveaways on Design Mom and The Pioneer Woman for cameras and $500 gift cards. We are working our way up to those, we promise. But let’s be honest: you’ll never win any of those giveaways. They have THOUSANDS of people enter. So your chance is…well one in thousands.
But we are just spreading our fledgling wings to fly through the sun-dappled skies of this Internet (too much imagery? OK, I’ll tone it down.) and we will have 2 winners so you have a really good chance of winning!
If you haven’t heard, Tell Me Who I Am is a collection of essays by LDS authors and bloggers. It is moving, funny, emotional, funny inspiring and also funny. It all about family, Mormonism, parenthood, friendship and more. You’ll love it.
Here is how the giveaway works:
- Enter below by leaving a comment. Any comment.
- You have until Monday 3/12 at 12am MST (or whenever I go to bed) to enter.
- Two lucky entries will receive copies of our hot-off-the-press book. I will even sign it for you (and see if I can get any of the other guys to sign too.) if you want. This baby is gonna be worth money some day!
- BONUS ENTRY: Share your favorite post on Facebook and leave us another comment telling us which entry you Facebook Shared (don’t worry – it isn’t a popularity contest. We are not at ALL trying to see who has the most shared post.) There is even a little “share” button at the bottom of each post. It’s that easy.
- Winners will be randomly selected and announced Tuesday.